Saturday, October 27, 2012

PLN Project #10

This is my first progress update on creating my PLN. I'm using Symbaloo as my tool to hold all my bookmarks on one page. I've set Symbaloo as my homepage so that way I conveniently have everything I need when I first open my computer. Also, Symbaloo has a Google search box in the center of my page so if I happen to need Google it's right there. I have all my blocks color coordinated as well. The red are the ones I have to look at every day. The pink on the bottom are for recreation when I'm bored. The green blocks are a necessity and the white ones are there for that random day when I need them. Like if mom says she needs me to look up plane tickets I have Expedia and if I'm looking for something for sale I have Craigslist. On the bottom I've got the orange (I haven't really figured out how I want to organize those or what sites I'd like to add there) and lastly is the blue, Twitter and horoscopes are for entertainment and when I want to stay in the know.



So far, this idea seems to be working better than clicking on my favorites bar multiple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment